Looking to connect on a regular basis with like-minded women for a deeper dive on a topic, learn something new or establish accountability? Check out one of our clubs!
Looking for a good book to read and friends to chat it up with? To share, laugh, cry, enjoy and inspire. We are a laid back group and we are so excited to have you join our family!
Upcoming sessions (always on a Monday beginning at 7pm EST):
- May 24 | Book - The Power of Now by Eckhart Tolle
- June 28 | Book - TBD
- September 13 | Book - Start with Why by Simon Sinek
- October 25 | Book - TBD
Join us on a journey of organizing your time to live your best life. We are a group of women who use a bullet journal to organize our lives, reduce stress and have fun. We create together and learn from each other in a virtual creative workshop.
Upcoming sessions (always starts at 8am EST):
- April 30 (Friday)
- May 28 (Friday)
- June 30 (Wednesday)
- July 30 (Friday)
- August 31 (Tuesday)
- September 30 (Thursday)
- October 29 (Friday)
- November 30 (Tuesday)
- December 31 (Friday)
SheCAN! Creativity Club is a place to develop our individual artistic talents. You don't need to be an artist, just have an interest in exploring your creativity. We are here to cheer for one another, encouraging a safe place to be creative, share your work, learn and hold each other accountable for DOING the WORK required for growth!
Upcoming sessions (always on a Thursday beginning at 7pm EST):
- May 13 | Topic - Bookmaking
- June 17 | Topic - Outdoor watercolor painting
- July 15 | Topic - Outdoor iPhone Photography
- August 19 | Topic - Garden Pencil Drawing
- September 9 | Topic - End of Summer Pastel Drawing
- October 21 | Topic - Mixed Media Abstract with Leaves
- November 16 | Topic - Create a Still Life and Paint it