1. Due to a lack of nutrients, such as protein and iron, severe calorie restriction can result in the loss of hair.!
2. Hair loss can also be ended up caused by vitamin and mineral deficiencies, which are resulted from a poor diet.
3. Certain vitamins and minerals, such as biotin and zinc, are essential for hair health and may be deficient in a limited diet.
4. A drastic change in diet can put physical strain on the body, resulting in hair loss.
5. Excessive consumption of processed or sugary foods.